Today I’m giving you guys a REVIEW of the Jaybird X4 Wireless Sport Headphones:
- I have small ears and when I jog I SWEAT, so it has been a long treacherous road to find some wireless earbuds/headphones that I really liked, and these I do REALLY LIKE.
- Jaybird X4 comes with several different attachments to give you a snug custom INSIDE the ear fit, that stays in throughout my run, and strength training without falling out even when I get very sweaty.
- They are water resistant/sweat proof so they don’t give me any trouble LIKE SHORTING OUT, or acting weird… no matter how drenched they get.
- They have an 8 hour battery life, so they last throughout the workout…and for whatever I do just before or after…so I can listen to music, take calls..tune out my child for some ME time; whatever..it’s all good.
- Great website and customer service; very professional.
- They are a little pricey…coming in at around $130 bucks, it’s an investment. Don’t lose them!
- The sound is NOT great. And I’m a MUSIC person…so I like to ROCK OUT. (Jaybird does however offer an app that you can download onto your phone that allows you to adjust the sound, and that makes it a lot better,) but it’s still not $130 dollar amazing, okay. Just one mom’s opinion…
Asking Mom gives the Jaybird X4 Wireless Sport Headphones a 4 out of 5 star REVIEW!
I am also going to share with another brand that I bought and tested out called the Tevina Wireless Sport Headphones. They are pretty awesome and come in at only around $10 bucks!!! Can’t beat the price, but the design wasn’t as good as the Jaybird so for me…I stuck with the X4’s but the price is BOMB and the sound is very good. However they are selling out quickly all over the internet so if you want to try them, you should do it soon. Here are some comparison photo’s I took for you guys!